Golden Triangle with Tiger06 Nights / 07 Days
Day 01 - Delhi Arrival
Arrival at Delhi Airport, Meet & assistance on arrival by Travel Planners Representative, Transfer to your pre booked hotel in Delhi. Check in at hotel.
Later half day guided sightseeing tour of Delhi, visiting Qutub Minar & Humayun’s Tomb, a drive along the ceremonial avenue – Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House, and the President’s Residence and would end with a drive through the Diplomatic Enclave, evening free for shopping. Overnight Stay at hotel in Delhi
Day 02 – Delhi - Agra (200 KM- 4.5 Hrs)
Checkout rooms after breakfast at hotel & drive to Agra by Excellent Yamuna Express Way. Arrive in Agra, upon arrival transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Later proceed to visit Taj Mahal & Agra Red Fort.
Taj Mahal – Taj Mahal one of the worlds surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan’s beloved wife. It’s a wealth of white marble and semi-precious stone-undoubtedly the highlight of your tour.
Agra Fort – the rusty and majestic red- sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. At the Diwan-I-Am (hall of public audience), a colonnaded hall of red-sandstone with a throne alcove of inlaid marble at the back, the Emperor heard public petitions. At the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience) where marble pavilions with floral inlays lend an ethereal ambience, the Emperor sat on his gem-studded peacock Throne and met foreign ambassadors and rulers of friendly kingdoms.
Evening free to explore the rich handicrafts of Agra, Night stay at hotel in Agra.
Day 03 – Agra- Ranthambore (260 KM, 7 Hrs with break at Fatehpur Sikri)
Check-out hotel rooms after breakfast & drive to Ranthambore. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri.
Fatehpur Sikri – A perfectly preserved red Sandstone “ghost town” which was the estranged capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed. Here you visit the Bulund Darwaza (The Gate of Victory) – the tallest gateway in the world and the white marble tomb of the famous Sufi saint Shaik Salim Chishti.
Continue drive to Ranthambore. Upon arrival check in to your pre-booked hotel/resort, Evening at leisure at resort/hotel, Overnight stay at hotel in Ranthambore
Day 04 - Ranthambore (Jeep Safari)
Proceed on an early morning game viewing (Jeep Safari) at the Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary which covers an area of 392 sq kms of thick forests. One can spot predators like the Tiger and Leopard and other carnivorous animals like the Hyena, Jackal and Sloth Beer. The sanctuary also abounds in Wild Boar and various varieties of deer like Spotted Deer, Sambhar, Chinkara and Nilgai. The common Langaur (monkey) abound in the trees. Meals and overnight at hotel in Ranthambore.
Day 05 - Ranthambore – Jaipur (176 KM, 4 Hrs)
Morning at leisure & have sumptuous breakfast at hotel. Later check-out hotel rooms & drive to Jaipur. On arrival transfer to your pre booked hotel in Jaipur. Check in hotel room. Evening at leisure Shopping at local market. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 06 - Jaipur Full Day Sightseeing
After a breakfast proceed for a morning excursion to Amber Fort. Elephant ride ascent to the fort.
Amber Fort Palace – Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani Fort Palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds it’s ultimate expression. Continue sight-seeing.
City Palace – A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
Jantar Mantar – This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
Hawa Mahal – The ornamental facade of this “Palace of Winds” is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. Night stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 07 - Delhi – Departure (260KMS/5-6HRS)
Breakfast at Hotel. Later check out of hotel & drive to Delhi, Arrival in Delhi & transfer to the Airport for your onward journey.
- Single Room Supplement – USD 1908
Delhi – The Oberoi
Agra – The Oberoi Amar Vilas
Ranthambhore – The Oberoi Vanyavilas
Jaipur – The Oberoi Raj Vilas
- Single Room Supplement – USD 660
Delhi – ITC Sheraton
Agra – ITC Mughal
Ranthambhore – Vivanta By Taj – Swaimadhopur
Jaipur – ITC Rajputana
Supplement cost for entry fee to Monuments – USD 52
- Accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing basis as per the itinerary at the following hotels / similar category hotels will be offered in case of non availability at given hotels
- Based on room with breakfast basis Except Vivanta by Taj –Swai Madhopur Lodge, Ranthambore-where all meals included.
- Transfers and sightseeing by chauffer driven deluxe air-conditioned Toyota Innova Car as per itinerary
- Road tax, parking fees and driver’s overnight wages
- Tours with professional English Speaking Local Guide as per itinerary
- Elephant ride in Jaipur (Subject to availability)
- Morning Jeep Safari @ Ranthambore
- Boat ride on lake Pichola-Udaipur
- Boat ride & Rickshaw Ride in Varanasi
- Entry fee to all monuments, Parks and places of interest as per the itinerary (Mentioned in supplements)
- Domestic & International flight tickets and Medical Insurance.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry bills telephone bills, Ayurvedic Treatments or message etc. alcoholic beverages and airport tax
- Tips and other such cost, which is to be paid to the Drivers, Guides, Porters etc.
- Visa fee or Travel Insurance
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices inclusions”
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.
- [email protected]%
[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”7683711″]