Golden Triangle – 103 Nights / 04 Days
Day 01 - Delhi Arrival
Arrival at Delhi Airport, Meet & assistance on arrival by Travel Planners Representative, Transfer to your pre booked hotel in Delhi. Check in at hotel.
Later half day guided sightseeing tour of Delhi, visiting Qutub Minar & Humayun’s Tomb, a drive along the ceremonial avenue – Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House, and the President’s Residence and would end with a drive through the Diplomatic Enclave, evening free for shopping. Overnight Stay at hotel in Delhi
Day 02 - Delhi - Agra (200 KM- 4.5 Hrs)
Checkout rooms after breakfast at hotel & drive to Agra by Excellent Yamuna Express Way. Arrive in Agra, upon arrival transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Later proceed to visit Taj Mahal & Agra Red Fort.
Taj Mahal – Taj Mahal one of the worlds surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan’s beloved wife. It’s a wealth of white marble and semi-precious stone-undoubtedly the highlight of your tour.
Agra Fort – the rusty and majestic red- sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. At the Diwan-I-Am (hall of public audience), a colonnaded hall of red-sandstone with a throne alcove of inlaid marble at the back, the Emperor heard public petitions. At the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience) where marble pavilions with floral inlays lend an ethereal ambience, the Emperor sat on his gem-studded peacock Throne and met foreign ambassadors and rulers of friendly kingdoms.
Evening free to explore the rich handicrafts of Agra, Night stay at hotel in Agra
Day 03 – Agra- Jaipur (230 KM - 5.5 Hrs, 1 Hrs Break at Fatehpur Sikri)
Breakfast at hotel. Later checkout of hotel & drive to Jaipur Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri- A perfectly preserved red Sandstone “ghost town” which was the estranged capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed. Arrive Jaipur and transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Later proceed for the Half day guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur, visiting beautiful pink city monuments & architecture…
City Palace – A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
Jantar Mantar – This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
Hawa Mahal – The ornamental facade of this “Palace of Winds” is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women.
Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur
Day 04 - Delhi – Departure (260KMS/5-6HRS)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning Excursion to Amber Fort, Elephant ride ascent to the fort…
Amber Fort Palace – Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani Fort Palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds it’s ultimate expression.Later Departure to Delhi, Arrival –Later transfer to Delhi Airport
- Single Room Supplement – USD 897
Delhi – The Oberoi
Agra – The Oberoi Amar Vilas
Jaipur – The Oberoi Raj Vilas
- Single Room Supplement – USD 280
- Accommodation – Luxury
Delhi – ITC Sheraton
Agra – ITC Mughal
Jaipur – ITC Rajputana
Supplement cost for entry fee to Monuments – USD 52
* Price valid from 15 Sep 2013 to 19 Dec 2013 & 6 Jan 2014 to 31 Mar 2014
- Accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing basis as per the itinerary at the following hotels / similar category hotels will be offered in case of non availability at given hotels
- Based on room with breakfast basis Except Vivanta by Taj –Swai Madhopur Lodge, Ranthambore-where all meals included.
- Transfers and sightseeing by chauffer driven deluxe air-conditioned Toyota Innova Car as per itinerary
- Road tax, parking fees and driver’s overnight wages
- Tours with professional English Speaking Local Guide as per itinerary
- Elephant ride in Jaipur (Subject to availability)
- Morning Jeep Safari @ Ranthambore
- Boat ride on lake Pichola-Udaipur
- Boat ride & Rickshaw Ride in Varanasi
- Entry fee to all monuments, Parks and places of interest as per the itinerary (Mentioned in supplements)
- Domestic & International flight tickets and Medical Insurance.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry bills telephone bills, Ayurvedic Treatments or message etc. alcoholic beverages and airport tax
- Tips and other such cost, which is to be paid to the Drivers, Guides, Porters etc.
- Visa fee or Travel Insurance
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices inclusions”
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.